Let us help complete your “Things to Get Done” list!
Our experts sit down with you to discuss needs, timeline, and budget. We ask a lot of questions, relying on your answers and our experience to set up a plan and complete your goals.
Our top services include:
- Coordinating/meeting vendors at your home or office – Want a project done, but don’t have the time to research which company you want to complete the work with? We will organize and vet the companies, then provide as many quotes as you require.
- Coordinating transportation needs for appointments – Do you need help getting to an appointment? Or do you live in an Independent Living community, but don’t own a car to go to your appointment, pick up your medication or go grocery shopping? We can pick you up at your home or apartment and transport you to your appointments, to the pharmacy, or run errands. Ten-mile radius from zip code 28277 limit.
- Pick-up and drop-off services – Are you having trouble getting an item brought to you or maybe sending an item to someone else? While we are not to be confused with UPS, we would be happy to pick up or drop you off. For example, a client wanted just one item brought to her because the store did not deliver. Another client needed a specialty item from a medical supply and we made it happen!
- Reviewing bills and invoices – If you are having a hard time keeping up with your bills, we can help! We can come to your home, check your mail for bills and invoices, and help you schedule the payments you owe. This service is for people who cannot keep up with the quantity of mail they are receiving. What’s great about our service? We are bonded up to $5,000. We have a 3-hour minimum for this task.
- Running errands – If you need help running your errands, Bella Home Services staff comes to your home, helps to make a list, and complete your errands with you or, if you prefer, without you.
- Shopping for specific items – Are you having a hard time finding a specific item? We’d be happy to find it for you and deliver it to your door.
We charge a 3-hour minimum service fee that includes an up to 30-minute virtual or onsite meeting. If we can’t help you, there is no charge for the consultation.
Our attention to detail is built on 19 years of running two contracting businesses, always sticking to the task to assure completion that meets or exceeds client expectations. Between the two businesses, we were blessed to have been awarded 17 Angie’s List Super Service Awards.
We are serving clients in South Charlotte, Ballantyne, Matthews, Pineville, Mint Hill, Waxhaw, Weddington, Indian Trail, Indian Land, and Tega Cay.
If your project is not listed above, please Contact Us to discuss how we may help meet your needs.
We are Bella Home Services, an insured AND bonded Carpentry & Handyman Company.